httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject Re: [STATUS] 1.3b1: Tue Sep 30 10:00:33 PDT 1997
Date Tue, 30 Sep 1997 18:37:01 GMT
	I'm +1 on the 1.3b1 release Wednesday. There's really no
reason to delay a beta past a feature freeze. If we're in freeze then
we're in a feature freeze and we may as well put out a beta.

> Dean Gaudet wrote:
> > 
> > I still really think we should roll 1.3b1 tomorrow.  We can just include
> > the known issues list or something. 
> 
> I think that a release on Thursday or Friday might be better
> to make sure everyone has time to respond.
> 
> +1

-- 
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
President					FAX:     510-986-8777
C2Net
http://www.c2.net/				sameer@c2.net

Mime
View raw message