httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] 1.3b1: Sat Sep 27 18:01:16 PDT 1997
Date Sun, 28 Sep 1997 14:00:03 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:

>     * PR#1159: Configure always exits with return code 0

Fix is being worked on.

>     * Marc says "makefile stuff"?  I think he means os.h?

If so, then I want to add the 'make install' stuff (/usr/local/apache
vs. /usr/local/httpd, etc...). There was a concept patch awhile
ago where I suggested that HTTPD_ROOT and DOCUMENT_ROOT (or whatever
they are called) are set/reset by Configure...

>     * FLOCK mutex problems under FreeBSD (probably others too)

I _think_ it's universal if flock is not based on fcntl.