httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <Martin.Krae...@mch.sni.de>
Subject [FIX] Depency for mod_speling in src/modules/standard/Makefile
Date Mon, 15 Sep 1997 16:16:36 GMT
When the main includes change, mod_speling wasn't rebuilt.
But when adding the dependencies (using gcc -MM), I realized that

1)  os.h and os-include.c seem to be missing from the depencies for all
    the other modules (which is in most situations desirable... see 2)

2)  The main Makefile shouldn't just cp the os*.[ch] files to src/main
    but should compare them for equality before copying. I've seen
    (commented) clues of this in the regex make procedure.

Patch to add mod_speling depency is appended.

    Martin