httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@engelschall.com (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject Re: this 1.3b1 fiasco
Date Fri, 12 Sep 1997 11:08:29 GMT

In article <19970912103139.09736@deejai.mch.sni.de> you wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 11, 1997 at 08:13:49PM -0400, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> > The honest truth is that if the group would want me to revoke
> > my resignation I would.

> Ken is right.  Yes, please do!  (Even if I'm not privileged to suggest that).
> I think getting 1.3b1 out would be a great step forward over 1.3a1.

My opinion, too. Its really time for 1.3b1. So, Jim: start again pushing the
baby. Sure, the job of the release engineer can be frustrating, but try to
ignore the frustrating parts of the past and give the baby another try,
please. I think others will agree, too. Because 1.3b1 should see the world now
because we need even more feedback for 1.3 and 1.3a1 is long time ago.

Greetings,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com