httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Whither 1.3? Patches, feature freeze, etc...
Date Thu, 11 Sep 1997 19:33:54 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:

> Yes, I'm ignoring this crap that you started yesterday despite all the
> preapprovals I had for the code already.  Take that as you please, I don't
> care.

Now hold on there. Were they approvals for the actual _code_? Or for
the concept? AFAIK approval for the concept does not give one
carte blance to commit the code when it's finally developed. It
_still_ requires people to look at the code and vote on it.

You cannot simply ignore "crap" because it doesn't fit in with what
you want. They very fact that you didn't like my opinions doesn't
mean you have the freedom to do what the hell you want with the code.