httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Paths
Date Wed, 10 Sep 1997 21:20:35 GMT
As far as this 'make install' stuff is concerned. How about:

   1. A new line in Configuration pointing to HTTPD_ROOT
      and DOCUMENT_LOCATION. The defaults will be in /usr/local/apache
   2. Configure uses this to adjust the targets for 'make install'
      as well as creating a http_path.h file, which is basically
      the top part of httpd.h
   3. httpd.h is changed to remove it's top part and, instead,
      it #includes http_path.h

This should make it a completely Configurable location.

Comments?