httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Wilfredo Sanchez <wsanc...@apple.com>
Subject Apache on Rhapsody
Date Tue, 09 Sep 1997 20:11:48 GMT
I'm working on getting Apache to run on Rhapsody (Apple's new OS). I have
patches to 1.2.1 which allows it to build without errors, but when I run
the program it exits (status 0) right away with no messages in the logs
about why.

So, I'm wondering if:

 - That's a common problem you can tell me I'm missing something.
   (unlikely, since I don't have much info to offer)

 - I don't suppose sending patches would help without the OS. So
   I could try to get a copy of the developer release of Rhapsody,
   along with my patches to Apache to someone in the Apache Group who
   is interested in helping with porting. The developer release is due
   Real Soon Now.

     Thanks,
     -Fred

---
        Wilfredo Sanchez - wsanchez@apple.com - 408.974-5174
    Apple Computer, Inc. - Rhapsody Core Operating Systems Group
       2 Infinite Loop, Mail Stop 302-4K, Cupertino, CA 95014