httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject [STATUS] 1.3b1 Mon Sep 1 10:43:10 EDT 1997
Date Mon, 01 Sep 1997 14:44:04 GMT
Here's a basic framework for the 1.3 Status messages. As with the
older messages, patches will be included at the end if small. If large,
I'll place them on dev.apache.org and provide a URL.

I'm assuming that 1.3b1 is virgin, and therefore won't be noting
the changes between 1.3a and 1.3b1. The changes from 1.2.4 are noted
in CHANGES, and therefore don't need mentioning here as well.

1.3b1 status as of Mon Sep  1 10:43:10 EDT 1997

The Schedule
============

   o We are currently in Feature Freeze
   o Paul's Configuration changes to be added before Beta release
   o Release of 1.3b1 on 9/9/97
   o We will be releasing the apachen CVS tree code
   o Will we run the code thru indent first??

The Code Changes

The Patches

The Plan
========