httpd-dev mailing list archives

From (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject Offering to help build the GUI for Apache (fwd)
Date Mon, 01 Sep 1997 08:03:48 GMT

----- Forwarded message from Rich Roth -----
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 14:18:47 -0400 (EDT)
From: Rich Roth <>
Subject: Offering to help build the GUI for Apache

Based on your posting in c.i.w.s.unix, I'm CC'ing you this, hoping you can
tell me more or point me in the right direction.

If is running a GUI project, or if not, if you are aware of a
GUI project for Apache, I'd like to help.  I've searched for such an
interface and can only find a early commercial product, not too

I've spent the last few years building a variety of web based dynamic
sites, mostly using Apache - I'm now running 6 servers with about 50
domains, many with some kind of complex backend.

You can see my fully server based system at -- it
includes a variety of server editing functions.

I'd like to help build a web based (or not) GUI for Apache, but would
rather add to an existing effort than strike out on my own if there is
already a project in place -- you can see my whole story at:

I'd like to contribute to the great work you folks have done, and have
the skills to do it.  If there is no project in place, is there a list I
can announce my effort to see who else wants to work on it -- other
than  comp...servers.unix

Thanks for your time.
Rich Roth	On-the-Net
Local:		Box 927		Northampton, MA 01061
			Voice:  413-586-9668     CIS: 76137,3727
   ~~~   Add Instant Depth to your Website from   ~~~
     ~~~  Adding depths to Web presences and Internet providers  ~~~~~
----- End of forwarded message from Rich Roth -----

not ack.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall

View raw message