httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Barcroft" <Mike.Barcr...@mail.tct.net>
Subject Suggestion for the Options directive in Apache
Date Wed, 20 Aug 1997 17:40:59 GMT
Hello Ralf,

I hope I'm sending this to the right programmer (your name seems to
be in the modules for this suggestion).  In the Apache HTTPd
server the "Options directive" has a option to allow includes and
disallow execution of cgi's or commands (IncludesNOEXEC).  I think a
option like IncludesNOCMD which would allow CGI's, but not commands,
would be a great addition for the next release of Apache HTTPd.

Best Regards,
Mike Barcroft,
mike@tct.net.
----- End of forwarded message from Mike Barcroft -----