httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <Lars.Eilebre...@unix-ag.org>
Subject Re: Repost: [BUG] PR#1031: ErrorDocument with type-maps
Date Thu, 28 Aug 1997 18:43:46 GMT
According to Randy Terbush:

>  I don't think that type maps are supposed to be referenced
>  directly. The .var mirrors another set of files similarly named
>  giving clues on preferences for the avaliable file types.

But how do you invoke the type-map handler without referencing
a .var file? No, I'm not talking about MultiViews, that's an other issue.

When I have a file /error/foo.var and access it directly it works, but
not when it's invoked as an ErrorDocument.

OTOH a MultiViews search (without .var files) works when used together with
custom error documents.

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                   - "To iterate is human, to recurse divine."
sfx@unix-ag.org                                            (L. Peter Deutsch)