httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject bug in apache-1.2.1 config (fwd)
Date Sat, 16 Aug 1997 20:45:45 GMT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 17:51:18 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Matus Uhlar <uhlar@ccnews.ke.sanet.sk>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: bug in apache-1.2.1 config

Hello,

just installed apache-1.2.1
I don't wanna use serverroot/logs dir
and there was no definitions of

# LockFile: The lockfile used when Apache needs to lock the accept() call
LockFile /var/log/httpd/httpd.lock

# ScoreBoardFile: A file for Apache to maintain
# runtime process management information
ScoreBoardFile /var/log/httpd/score.board

in httpd.conf-dist (these are added manually
and I couldn't redefine mime.types location (don't want in conf/mime.types !)

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin of one server at SANET Kosice, Slovakia
 E-mail: Matus.Uhlar@tuke.sk ; WWW: http://ccsun.tuke.sk/users/uhlar