httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Well... (fwd)
Date Thu, 14 Aug 1997 22:54:21 GMT

Anyone ?

mail Jeremy, not me.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:17:33 -0400
From: Jeremy Hansen <jeremy@xxedgexx.com>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: Well...

Just hit delete.  I understand, but I don't know where else to turn.

All I want to do is have a footer append to everything controlled under
a given web server.  NO ONE has been able to tell me how to do this.

comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix has no idea, and I've asked on several
other lists.

There is an outdated module to do just this, mod_trailer, but for some
reason it break files in ~/public_html dir's.

So hit delete if you want, but I'd appreciate SOMETHING that will bring
me closer to doing this.

In other, less functional web servers, this is a simple option on the
config, so I'm sure Apache has this capability as well, I'm just stupid
or something.

Thanks
-jeremy

--
http://www.xxedgexx.com | jeremy@xxedgexx.com
 L i n u x  i s  G o o d| pgp available from: