httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Re: apache-bugs mail:x
Date Sat, 09 Aug 1997 20:46:44 GMT
On Sat, 9 Aug 1997, Marc Slemko wrote:

> Nah, they are't archived on taz any more.  They are humerous though.
>
> Do you still feel like getting apache-bugs mail or should it be redirected
> to somewhere like the apache-bugdb list?

There's not too much of it. I answer less than half of it (the rest
deserves no answer). I don't know why people continue to use it, maybe
there's a good reason, maybe not. Perhaps the only real use for the
address is to field sensitive security alerts that are better off
going to a very restricted audience instead of a wider audience. No
offence to the bugdb readers but I don't know what restrictions are made
on who can and can't read about sensitive security bugs before they
can be acted upon.