httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject apache-bugs mail
Date Fri, 08 Aug 1997 23:51:43 GMT

Dean, here's an example of some garbage...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 16:17:07 -0600
From: Gayle Lukeman <tigrnest@frii.com>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org

Thank you for screwing up my cgi program with yours.
It was working perfectly well until my server put on
your new version of Stronghold.
Perhaps you would like to write an apology to all people
with cgi programs rather than writing in big letters
don't send any requests for helping debugging cgi.
You faq is worthless.  You really are not consumer
oriented and I will be happy to tell my server that
I will be looking for a new one who is not using your
programs.  Why don't you consider what problems you cause
people before you send out this.  You've screwed up my
site and I can tell from your site that you don't give
a damn.  Is this customer friendly service?  I don't think so.

Gayle Lukeman,  Tiger's Nest