httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Connection error (fwd)
Date Wed, 06 Aug 1997 09:54:29 GMT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 15:27:07 +0800
From: web <web@ccaxp.dyit.edu.tw>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: Connection error

Dear Sir,

We install apache server on our DEC OSF/1 station, however, we always
comes out following error message :
" A Network error occured while Netscape was receiving data.
 (Network Error : Connection reset by peer)
 Try connection again."
It comes out no matter which version(1.1.3, 1.2b7, 1.2) of apache server
we installed. Also, we find out that the error message comes out most
often when we use "Netscape Gold" than "Netscape Communicator 4.0"
browser. We don't know if the problem is the bugs of apache or the
problems for configuration.
We had already asked for this problem more than once however doesn't get
any good answer, your highly assistance is very appreciated. Please tell
us know what is the problem.

Webmaster (08-06-97)