httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: 1.3b1-dev
Date Tue, 26 Aug 1997 20:32:54 GMT
total hashed = # distinct ip addresses added to the hash table

avg chain = average hash chain length

#default = # _default_ servers (consider different ports)

#name-vhost = # name-based vhosts, or http/1.1 vhosts as you're calling
them

chain lengths are the distributions of chain lenghts... so you have
2 chains of length 1, and 254 chains of length 0.

Dean