httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: virtual hosts in 1.3
Date Tue, 26 Aug 1997 08:04:43 GMT
Yeah they are semantically seperable... the only problem is the
selection/matching ... there's more of it than fits on one line -- notice
we have the <VirtualHost> line itself, ServerName, ServerAlias, and
ServerPath.  Not to mention Port.  It needs a rethink.

Most of what I've been saying is irrational... or rational but I can't
remember why... or rational because at one point it made sense and now
that other cleanups have happened it doesn't make sense.  I'm not making
sense :)  I need a break.  Thankfully Burning Man is this week.

Dean