httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: this is depressing
Date Sat, 23 Aug 1997 23:49:43 GMT
Oh sorry I forgot to mention that my dev version is running at 5s right
now ... with the default 1s we get around 390 r/s.

I'm depressed that for some reason we're able to satisfy 30 clients with
only 5 children, and doing scoreboard maintenance is so expensive.  But
this is quite easily because my test setup sucks.

It'd probably be different if I ran a 10 minute trial... in 30 seconds we
pay for the fork()s.  I'll try that.

Dean