httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: core directory
Date Sat, 23 Aug 1997 01:35:55 GMT
And for those of you with checked out copies of code you'll need to do
this to survive this change:

    mv core main
    perl -pi -e 's#D/core#D/main#' CVS/Entries
    perl -pi -e 's#core$#main$#' main/CVS/Repository

untested of course ;)  You could also just generate a cvs diff before
hand, then rm -r core, cvs update -dP core, and apply the diff.

Dean