httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: More feature-freeze exceptions
Date Tue, 19 Aug 1997 16:59:06 GMT
Hey Jim want to start doing a 1.3 STATUS so that we don't try to slip
other features in?  ;)  I've got a few patches here ... I got another
5-10% out of a live benchmark across 10baseT using my laptop as the server
('cause it's easier to saturate).  The main one I have is buffered (but
still atomic) logging.  It would be an option of course.  It actually uses
child_exit, whee!

Dean