httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject I'm sure it's all broken again!
Date Mon, 18 Aug 1997 07:37:45 GMT
Well I fixed the bug I introduced a week and a half ago ... so just in
case everyone was missing my bugs I committed the UNIQUE_ID and mmap()
patches.  Earlier this weekend I committed the accept serialization
patches, and the revamped timeout handling.  Every time I say "that's it
for all the major things I want to do" I find something else to do.  So I
won't say it.

Can we roll 1.3b1 this week?  I'd like to finish reliable piped logs and
TRACE_MERGE... but I won't be able to whack on them until early september.
I'm busy for the next two weeks.  If you want them in 1.3 (I do) then we
can let them be exceptions to the freeze ... provided I deliver by a
certain date, say sept 15.

Dean