httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Win32 name canonicalisation
Date Thu, 14 Aug 1997 19:29:25 GMT
directory_walk works component by component already.  It can do the
long/short stuff on each component.  Regexes are dealt with after the
components, that was one of the semantic changes in my recent patch.  The
only thing we can't handle this way is the initial location_walk that
occurs before translate_name (and which is thrown away by directory_walk).
But location_walk is about URLs not about filenames, so I don't think it's
an issue ...

Dean