httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [STATUS] Apache 1.2.3 (Wed 13-Aug-1997 11:48 MET DST)
Date Thu, 14 Aug 1997 08:19:02 GMT
bind 8.1.1 installs those libraries and headers in
/usr/local/bind/{lib,include}.  So if you upgrade, you can clean out the
other files in /usr/local/{lib,include}.

I wanted to add a Rule which would add -I/usr/local/bind/include
-L/usr/local/bind/lib -lbind ... but never got around to it.  +1 to a
patch that does this.

Dean