httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [CFV]: mod_speling revived
Date Thu, 14 Aug 1997 07:52:01 GMT
I'm responding to things out of order... and haven't looked at the current
state of things.  But there shouldn't be a need to have a frozen time,
since my suggestion doesn't ever remove the "apache" repository.  So you
can still create patches, and then munge them to be against apache-1_3...
but this is probably a moot point now.  a few hundred messages to go...

Dean