httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: RFD: Apache Documentation Project !!
Date Tue, 05 Aug 1997 18:19:25 GMT
How about all interested parties subscribe to apache-docs, I'll ask the
(now 6!) volunteers to subscribe ... wait a few days for everyone to show
up and then start hashing it out, with some input from the volunteers,
many of which are trained tech writers, and have experience with managing
processes like this ...

Dean