httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Apache Documentation Project !!
Date Tue, 05 Aug 1997 09:03:27 GMT
What about putting those great little bars down the left side of the page
beside lines that have changed since the last revision?  Can you do that
with HTML, easily?

I'm happy writing stuff in html and letting someone else translate it to
whatever format the "official" docs are in ... actually I'll probably
learn whatever language the docs are in.  But I probably won't have to if
we can keep a critical mass in the docs project.

Dean