httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Bug report(s) (fwd)
Date Sat, 02 Aug 1997 00:26:32 GMT
Dunno if solaris' ld will generate a map file for you, check the man page.
You might also be able to get filename/symbol mapping info out of a
debugging version of httpd using nm.  You could just run nm on the libdb
and see what symbols it defines.  I'm guessing it defines the dbm symbols
as wrappers for db functions.  You can probably work around it by putting
"-lc -ldb" into EXTRA_LDFLAGS.  Or perhaps you have to specify "-lndbm
-ldb" or something like that.

Dean