httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sutton <p...@ukweb.com>
Subject Re: from-cvs
Date Sun, 17 Aug 1997 15:58:34 GMT
On Sun, 17 Aug 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:
> I have switched it so it snapshots apachen instead of apache. This takes
> effect from the 19970817121900 snapshot, inclusive.
>
> Now I'm going to fix NT (clearly no-one has tested it - it doesn't even
> install).

Ermm, all the makefiles and project files (including makefile.nt) should
work fine after the re-org (and the second, NT-specific re-org). I went
through and updated every makefile/dsp file to use the new directory
locations for source files and include files. This was committed in a
(large) commit about a week ago. So I don't know why you would think it is
completely broken under NT. What is wrong?

The *only* thing which may not (in fact, does not) work are the
"install{d,r}"  targets. These may not be necessary anyway if Apache has a
real Windows install-script program.

//pcs