httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sutton <p...@ukweb.com>
Subject Re: NT mini-re-org
Date Tue, 12 Aug 1997 22:51:24 GMT
On Tue, 12 Aug 1997, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Paul Sutton wrote:
> > I proposed a small re-org and update to NT files to make Apache compile on
> > NT again. With no objections and a +1 from Ben I plan to do this tomorrow,
>
> I don't do NT, so my vote may be worthless, but it's +1 anyway.

Oh yeah, of course you'd already voted. Sorry about forgetting - brain
like a sieve.

So you don't "do NT", eh? Neither did I but I used to use a but of Win 3.1
ages ago. It was ok, I could handle it. I could say no at any time. But
in, oh, around 1995 I had to try something else. Windows 95. I thought I
could go back to 3.1 but once you've tried win 95 your hooked. I couldn't
stop. I was trapped by the registry and binary configuration files. But
then even 95 wasn't enough. I had to try NT. Oh no.

//pcs -- "NT... Just say no"