httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sutton <p...@ukweb.com>
Subject Source re-org date (was Re: [CFV]: mod_speling revived)
Date Sat, 09 Aug 1997 17:34:15 GMT
On Fri, 8 Aug 1997, Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> At 04:28 PM 8/8/97 -0700, Alexei Kosut wrote:
> >Sure. +1 Although I don't think it needs its own makefile and directory
> >in the modules subdir. I'd rather see it just put into the src directory
> >like the others (unless we do Paul's source re-org).
>
> What's remaining on that?  We really really should do it.  I think
> everyone's afraid to work in the "apachen" tree to avoid stepping on Paul's
> feet...

(1) I've been *really* busy elsewhere for the last week or so and (2)  I
wanted to wait a bit to ensure that there aren't going to be any howls of
protest from people who've been skipping the discussion.

apachen isn't ready for use yet - I'll need to recopy the apache files
across the their respective places and update Configure/Configuration
again.

So I'll do the re-org tomorrow (Sun 10th) unless anyone serious objects
NOW. Dean's shown how to map any work-in-progress diffs onto the new
repository. I'll mail just before and just after the switch over
(including a file mapping). It'll probably be around midday on Sunday, BST
(so that's about 7am EDT/4am PDT I think).

//pcs