httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] 1.3b1 Thu Aug 28 18:36:36 EDT 1997
Date Thu, 28 Aug 1997 23:04:56 GMT
On Thu, 28 Aug 1997, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> The Schedule
> ============
>
>    o Feature Freeze on Friday Aug 29th @ 0:00GMT.
>    o Release of 1.3b1 one-week later, exactly
>    o We will be releasing the apachen CVS tree code

I don't know if tomorrow is a good enough date for a feature freeze. What
do we consider a feature?

There are a number of things still outstanding, like InstallShield for
Windows, and Paul's patch to have Configure make .a files, that could be
considered features.

And regardless, there are a number of NT issues (like how we do binary
releases - which depends on the InstallShield status - Ben?) and
documentation that needs to be possibly written before we can do a
1.3b1. Though I suppose that needn't preclude a feature freeze.

-- Alexei Kosut <akosut@organic.com>