httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: Signatures, and sealing wax, and..
Date Tue, 12 Aug 1997 18:12:32 GMT
On Tue, 12 Aug 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:

> >     1. Binaries should be built with the vanilla Configuration (i.e.,
> >        no additional modules).  Possible exceptions: mod_status and
> >        mod_info?
>
> In the past they've been built with everything included (or should have
> been).

Not according to http://dev.apache.org/binaries:

"The binary is built with only the standard modules."

If this is going to change, we should come up with a list, and put it on
that page.

But AFAIK, no one bothers to make binaries anyway. At this time, only SCO
has any 1.2.1 binaries available, and it's been out for how long?

-- Alexei Kosut <akosut@organic.com>