httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: access to dev.apache.org/from-cvs
Date Sun, 10 Aug 1997 04:04:52 GMT
On Sat, 9 Aug 1997, Ed Korthof wrote:

> Currently, dev.apache.org is a name based v-host, w/o a subdirectory link
> from the IP-based hyperreal server.  And the link to /apache/from-cvs from
> dev.apache.org (also hyperreal?)'s anonymous FTP service is unusable.  Any
> chance we could fix this -- preferably from hyperreal's web server?

dev.apache.org ihas a ServerPath directive installed. You can use
http://dev.apache.org/httpd/ instead of http://dev.apache.org/, and it
will work from any browser. I'm not quite sure why Brian used /httpd and
not something intuitive like /dev, but it's his server (remember that
ServerPath paths need not have anything to do with reality).

-- Alexei Kosut <akosut@organic.com>