httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Korthof ...@organic.com>
Subject access to dev.apache.org/from-cvs
Date Sun, 10 Aug 1997 00:50:44 GMT
Currently, dev.apache.org is a name based v-host, w/o a subdirectory link
from the IP-based hyperreal server.  And the link to /apache/from-cvs from
dev.apache.org (also hyperreal?)'s anonymous FTP service is unusable.  Any
chance we could fix this -- preferably from hyperreal's web server?

'Cause I sometimes want to get a recent copy to a remote server and the
version of lynx which is set up doesn't send a Host: header..

     -- Ed Korthof        |  Web Server Engineer --
     -- ed@organic.com    |  Organic Online, Inc --
     -- (415) 278-5676    |  Fax: (415) 284-6891 --