httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: os-windows/970: Everything pulled off of the server stops reading after only 16384 bytes. (fwd)
Date Wed, 06 Aug 1997 18:05:41 GMT
On Wed, 6 Aug 1997, Marc Slemko wrote:

> Windows bug dudes...

So it would seem. This definitely does not happen with my NT machine,
and I suspect it may have something to do with an odd TCP configuration
or network problem, but I don't know enough about Windows troubleshooting
to contact him to try and figure out why this is happening.

-- Alexei Kosut <akosut@organic.com>