httpd-dev mailing list archives

From David Robinson <d...@esi.co.uk>
Subject Re: Revivification of the CGI 'spec'
Date Tue, 19 Aug 1997 10:51:49 GMT
You might want to start with <URL:http://www.hyperreal.org/~drtr/draft2.html>
This version never actually was released as an Internet Draft, but is
updated from the previous version by adding references to the HTTP/1.1 spec.

The IETF weren't interested in publishing this on the standards track, but
it was always my intention to publish it as an Informational RFC.

David Robinson
Technical Director
ESI Ltd.

P.S. I'm on holiday the rest of this week...