httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject mod_proxy/362: Mod_proxy doesn't allow change of error pages (fwd)
Date Sat, 16 Aug 1997 20:11:40 GMT
Another suspended PR that someone could play with.

(just offering reminders of little things that could be done; good
projects for someone who wants to get involved to start on...)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 06:40:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: Alex Antao <luthor@linf.unb.br>
To: apache-bugdb@apache.org
Cc: apache-bugdb@apache.org
Subject: mod_proxy/362: Mod_proxy doesn't allow change of error pages

>Number:         362
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       Mod_proxy doesn't allow change of error pages
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
   I'd like that my users could receive personalized pages about the error when
using the proxy modules, exactly when we does when not using it, and a page does
not exist, the user receives a page made by the Webmaster, and configured by the
Directive ErrorDucoment XXX in httpd.conf.
   This could be also done to mod_proxy.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
    Insert some directives in httpd.conf that alow's the deamon to redirect the
error message to another pages