httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject os-windows/970: Everything pulled off of the server stops reading after only 16384 bytes. (fwd)
Date Wed, 06 Aug 1997 14:01:08 GMT
Windows bug dudes...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 13:20:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ben Schumacher <bshoe@plinet.net>
To: apache-bugdb@apache.org
Cc: apache-bugdb@apache.org
Subject: os-windows/970: Everything pulled off of the server stops reading after only 16384
bytes.

>Number:         970
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Everything pulled off of the server stops reading after only 16384 bytes.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I have tested this with serveral different types of files, including
GIFs, JPGs and HTML files and everything stops after only 16384 bytes
are read.  It appears that the connection gets closed at that point.

The headers, however, are returning the full length of the files.
>How-To-Repeat:
http://tech.plinet.com/java/test/stereogm.jpg   (82K JPG)
http://tech.plinet.com/java/test/lookup.gif     (49K GIF)
http://tech.plinet.com/java/test/guestarc1.html (79K HTML)
 - Ignore any broken images, etc, I just wanted a large HTML files to test with