httpd-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: I/O filter API
Date Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:55:37 GMT
Just a note on the porting of sfio97.  It certainly needs to be cleaned up
quite a bit if we are going to distribute it with a future version of
Apache.  Out of the box it generates hundreds of warnings, and it doesn't
seem to even compile on Solaris 2.5.1.  My attempt to compile it ended with:

gcc -c -I. -O  sfsetbuf.c
In file included from /usr/include/fcntl.h:17,
                 from sfhdr.h:62,
                 from sfsetbuf.c:7:
warning: redefinition of `ssize_t'
ast_common.h:99: warning: `ssize_t' previously declared here
sfsetbuf.c: In function `sfsetbuf':
sfsetbuf.c:51: `Stat_t' undeclared (first use this function)
sfsetbuf.c:51: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
sfsetbuf.c:51: for each function it appears in.)
sfsetbuf.c:51: parse error before `st'
sfsetbuf.c:130: `st' undeclared (first use this function)
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `sfsetbuf.o'

Anybody have the magic woodoo that'll make it compile?  I am using the version

View raw message