httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@bellglobal.com
Subject Re: localization of apache.org content/apache server
Date Tue, 05 Aug 1997 18:27:14 GMT
> There is also the issue of what to do when people start trying to
> communicate with us in a language that we don't speak.

I don't think that is a big concern.  Most people will realize that their
chances of getting an answer if they write their question in English is
much higher.  But even if we do get foreign language questions, I am
sure that among the readers of new-httpd we have quite a few of the
languages covered anyway.  I will personally be happy to translate any
Danish/Swedish/Norwegean, French, German or Portuguese messages.

-Rasmus