httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: [POLL] Named log formatsand envar-based conditional logging
Date Wed, 27 Aug 1997 19:18:09 GMT
>From the fingers of Rob Hartill flowed the following:
>
>On Tue, 26 Aug 1997, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>
>>     Okey, this didn't catch any votes at all last time, one way or the
>>     other.  I think it got lost in the flurry.  Brian and Roy are -0,
>>     but Randy, Rob, and Elizabeth (and maybe others) have indicated
>>     possible +[01]  opinions.
>
>Aside from the issue in question, it has been the tradition on this
>list for some time now to only accept "votes" on patches/ideas from
>those who have settled in as contributors. No offense to Elizabeth
>but I've only seen a handful of postings from her to date and nonthing
>substantial as far as I can remember. It's a fuzzy kind of rule so I
>can't blame people for going with the flow and doing as others do.

    Just to clarify.. I listed Elizabeth because she gave feedback
    saying she liked it.  Whether she liked it as a developer or as an
    end-user I regard as immaterial - the point is that someone was in
    favour and would use it.

    That's all..  I wasn't trying to force any conclusions about her
    voting status.

    #ken    :-)}