httpd-dev mailing list archives

From (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: Latest Configure
Date Sun, 24 Aug 1997 02:20:17 GMT
>From the fingers of Jim Jagielski flowed the following:
>Soooo... Would anyone object if I added something like a new
>Rule called Paranoid (or a Configure option) that makes Configure
>print out the stuff ConfigStart/End does (as it did before?)

    No, I think that's an excellent idea.  I think that even in
    non-paranoid mode Configure should say "executing ${MODULE}'s
    configuration-time commands" so they at least know *some*thing's
    going on.

    I haven't run Configure for a few days now, though, so maybe it
    already does this.

    [I think Dean took it out as being too verbose; I remember seeing it
    blip across my screen..]

    #ken    :-)}

View raw message