httpd-dev mailing list archives

From (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Rename SetEnvIf* to RequestMatch* ?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 1997 17:39:09 GMT
    Alexei requested that SetEnvIf and SetEnvIfNoCase be renamed to
    {mumble}Match* to be more inline with other RE-handling directives.
    The first pass suggestion was HeaderMatch*, but that got vetoed by
    Paul because it's more powerful than that.  I suggested
    RequestMatch*, but the discussion stopped at that point.

    So.. votes for or against renaming to RequestMatch*?  I'll commit
    that change on Saturday unless discussion says nay (lazy voting

    #ken    :-)}

View raw message