httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@kiwi.ics.uci.edu>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src Configuration.lint
Date Sat, 16 Aug 1997 18:32:10 GMT
>sameer      97/08/16 10:49:55
>
>  Added:       src      Configuration.lint
>  Log:
>  Configuration.lint is a Configuration file with as many modules as possible
>configured. This is used in the multiplatform automated testing I am setting u
>
>  Revision  Changes    Path
>  1.1                  apache/src/Configuration.lint

That was committed to the wrong repository.  It isn't a good idea to do
this anyway, since then we have to maintain two Configuration templates
instead of just one.  It would be better to create a helper script using
perl that converted a Configuration.tmpl to Configuration.lint based on
the names of the modules.

....Roy