httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Permission to include Apache on a CD
Date Thu, 07 Aug 1997 11:27:42 GMT
    {Sigh}

    I, too, have been bitten by the book bug.  I haven't found any
    discussions of this in the archives, so I'll just baldly come out
    and say it:

    Does anyone have a problem with my including the Apache distribution
    (latest "released" kit, latest "beta" kit, and latest available
    pre-built binaries) on a CD accompanying the book?  There is a
    precedent, and I don't see anything in the license that would forbid
    it, but asking for group approval seems appropriate.

    #ken    :-)}