httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Another article about Apache
Date Fri, 01 Aug 1997 20:16:59 GMT
    Ack'd.

    #ken    :-)}
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 11:02:50 -0400
From: ddern@world.std.com
To: Coar@DECUS.Org
X-Personal_Name: Daniel Dern

Hi... thought somebody at the Apache Project would like to see this.
(Probably a bunch of people will.)

    <http://techweb.cmp.com/intranet-build/check2.htm>

I haven't read what actually got put online vs what I submitted...and
in retrospect apologize for not trying to actually contact somebody
at the A project to schmooze and get more info.  But given that I
did browse the web pages and surf for more, and this was mostly
a "what does a user think?" story, I don't feel it was a cardinal
sin.  Especially since it's a pro-Apache story :-)

I will check the online version later, if it's strongly at odds with
what I actually wrote, I'll consider posting my original at my
web site, and letting you know so it can be pointed to.   (Is there
an 'official' Apache.org contact person or email alias?)

Daniel Dern