httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Spaces in Win32 executable names
Date Fri, 22 Aug 1997 15:32:09 GMT
Elizabeth Mattijsen wrote:

> At 16:03 8/22/97 +0100, Ben Laurie wrote:
> >This has also been discussed already. The question is how do you know a
> >filename is munged?
>
> Do you need to know if you are only checking against the long filename?  I
> don't think so.  If requested filename looks like a munged filename, but
> matches with a long filename, than that is ok: the long filename that looks
> like a munged filename, was then put there on purpose, not because Winxx
> decided to munge it...

You've lost me. I'll tell you what: if you can find something wrong with
what I've already done, or a better way of doing it, then I'll consider
changing it.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie            |Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435|Apache Group member
Freelance Consultant  |Fax:   +44 (181) 994 6472|http://www.apache.org