httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: from-cvs
Date Sun, 17 Aug 1997 18:43:49 GMT
Paul Sutton wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Aug 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:
> > I have switched it so it snapshots apachen instead of apache. This takes
> > effect from the 19970817121900 snapshot, inclusive.
> >
> > Now I'm going to fix NT (clearly no-one has tested it - it doesn't even
> > install).
>
> Ermm, all the makefiles and project files (including makefile.nt) should
> work fine after the re-org (and the second, NT-specific re-org). I went
> through and updated every makefile/dsp file to use the new directory
> locations for source files and include files. This was committed in a
> (large) commit about a week ago. So I don't know why you would think it is
> completely broken under NT. What is wrong?
>
> The *only* thing which may not (in fact, does not) work are the
> "install{d,r}"  targets. These may not be necessary anyway if Apache has a
> real Windows install-script program.

Ah. Well, pending a "real" install script, I've fixed install[dr], and
also fixed dependencies in mod_proxy. I foolishly assumed that the lack
of install meant no testing...

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie            |Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435|Apache Group member
Freelance Consultant  |Fax:   +44 (181) 994 6472|http://www.apache.org