httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: apache-bugs mail
Date Sat, 09 Aug 1997 10:32:08 GMT
Rob Hartill wrote:

> Dean, here's an example of some garbage...

Heh! Not necessarily complete garbage. I'm told that the latest
Stronghold does break CGI. Not that that is our problem, of course.

I love the righteous indignation, though, to the wrong address. Do you
archive these?

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie                Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435  Email:
ben@algroup.co.uk